Saturday, February 23, 2008

Damn, I really wanted to be Lara Croft. *sigh* Speaking of which, I really need to rent Mr. and Mrs. Smith again. Normally I'm an artsy-fartsy movie aficionado--French and Chinese and Italian films, little indie movies, documentaries like "King Corn" or "Black Gold" (I'd link them, but I'm lazy tonight...) but anything with lots of Angelina Jolie, lots of weaponry, and not very much clothing is always going to get me. Mmmm, Tomb Raider.

Hold on, someone's knocking at the door...wait, who are you? Arrgh! Ahhh! No, give it back! I didn't mean it! I didn't mean to objectify anyone! I was deconstructing the dominant heteronormative paradigm through transgressive queer iteration! Please, I had a 4.2 average in Feminist, Gender and Sexuality Studies classes in college! Get out! Get out! *slam*

Well, folks, they tried to take my feminist card away, but I didn't let them. 'Cause, you see, if your feminist card gets suspended, your lesbian license automatically comes up for review...

At least I wasn't the Terminator. Though due to the fact that it's snowing, AGAIN, being in California this time of year might not be so bad...even if I did have to be married to Maria Shriver, and worry every time she kissed me that she would slice open my face with her razor-sharp cheekbones of death.


Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Neo, the "One"

Neo is the computer hacker-turned-Messiah of the Matrix. He leads a small group of human rebels against the technology that controls them. Neo doubts his ability to lead but doesn't want to disappoint his friends. His goal is for a world where all men know the Truth and are free from the bonds of the Matrix.

Neo, the "One"

83%

Batman, the Dark Knight

75%

The Amazing Spider-Man

63%

Captain Jack Sparrow

58%

Lara Croft

54%

El Zorro

54%

Maximus

46%

Indiana Jones

42%

William Wallace

38%

The Terminator

33%

James Bond, Agent 007

33%

No comments: