Sunday, April 06, 2008

THINGS I LURRRVE.


Tab soda--oh my goddess. I love it so much--during the mid 90s I used to go down to visit my family in West Helena, Arkansas and it seems as though that's the last place I've seen it. Ilovetab.com says that the Greater Kansas City Bottling Co no longer bottles it. Damn.

The blog Crasspollination, by Nurse K. She's an ER nurse with a great sense of humor, a wit sharper than a surgical scalpel, and at the bottom of it all, a good heart.

Animated shows for adults--American Dad, South Park, the Simpsons, the Venture Brothers...and especially Futurama.

This Modern World, a satirical clip-art cartoon by Tom Tomorrow.

Those first beautiful mid-60s days of spring. Especially when I get to be out and running in them.

Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis. I love you. I want to go to you so badly. I can do it, I swear. I know everything I need to know. I have the cojones, the heart, and the brains. Pleeeeeeease?

No comments: