Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My first day in the anatomy lab was today. I posted my musings at my other blog--this one more medically-oriented--Medical School Mayhem.
That's where I'm going to put most things that are more strictly medical-school related, and other little tidbits of info--studies I find interesting, medical policy that drives me up the wall, and my eventual lapse into a scrubs-wearing vagrant wandering the streets muttering mnemonic devices about the nervous system.
This site will have some of that too, to be sure--it's impossible to separate your school life from life in general when you're a student (thanks, Captain Obvious) but will have a more personal focus, and probably more political rants, mental health advocacy stuff, whatever strikes my fancy at the moment (and by extension your fancy, I'm sure).

So there we are.

No comments: