Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Sorry it's been so long, folks. Studying. And studying. And, you know, stuff.

Boards, which apparently determine your fate for the rest of your days, are in a month. Despite the fact that many people (including a psychiatrist) have told me that, as a wannabe psychiatrist, my board scores don't matter, I still want to do well. Ok, not just well. Not to be hypercompetitive or anything, but I want to nail the test to the wall by its balls. So there.

Feeling a little cranky, studying this much. Want to complain about some things. So here we are, the things that have been pissing me off lately:

Having to drive out to the VA to get fingerprinting done so I can do rotations there. Granted, it's my own fault.

Allergies that not even Zyrtec can touch. Ok, "Wal-zyr," but whatever. It's spring and everyone's having sex. Even the plants are having sex, and that's getting up my nose (literally) and making my life a miserable orgy of antihistamines and tissues.

Cilantro. This is nothing new; I've never liked it. But especially lately, it seems like everyone thinks they have to tart up their cuisine with chipotle this and cilantro that. F*ck cilantro.

In the same vein, what are acai berries, and why have they found their way into my blueberry yogurt such that, in fact, there IS no blueberry Light and Fit, only blueberry-acai Light and Fit? The same goes for you, goji berries. I've got my eye on you.

No comments: